Vacancy – Relief Practitioners
Prebend Pre-school wish to appoint additional relief practitioners to our staff team. We offer wrap around care from 7.30am to 6.00pm during term time and additional holiday clubs.
Successful candidates will:
· have level 2 or 3 qualifications in childcare ideally
· have good communication skills
· work well within a team and on their own initiative
· have a sound knowledge of the EYFS.
· be willing to attend relevant training courses in order to further their personal development
Prebend Pre-school is a non profit-making charity and so regretfully we are only able to pay minimum wage and offer zero hours contracts only for these posts.
For further information and job descriptions for the roles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st October 2016. Interviews will take place during the afternoon of week commencing 31st October 2016.
N.B this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.